Play

All Work and No Play

We often feel like there’s too much to do. To many things on our plate and we can’t catch up; so much, that it seems our business, our career, our supposed passion is all work and no play. Just like anything else in life there is a time and place for everything. It’s my belief that all work and no play should be observed from time to time. However, it’s draining on the mind and the body to live life this way.

all-work-no-playWhat is “play”? Well that could be up for debate but the way I view it is: something of interest to you, worth the investment, and worth the time, but shifts your focus away from your work. The average person is asleep for 33% of their life time. The average person is working for nearly 56% of their time during a 45 year span, but averaging another 33% of their time thought their life time. That leaves a life time average of 34% of your life time is glued by the other 66% of occupied time. All to have not much more than 1/3 their lives at play. This doesn’t account for being sick, making improvements around the house, the time spent traveling or commuting to your job, attending special events for others, and a plethora of other things. So what time do you really have at play in your life? Shouldn’t we work that much harder to open up the gap between work and play?
In this episode I share a story of how all work and no play can kick start a career. In short I took a $40,000 loan and went debt free in 1 day. Just like an overnight success it didn’t really happen overnight, but I was able to take care of that loan with just a bit of time and a lot of hard work.

Happy Shooting!

facebooktwittergoogleplus-2instagramlinkedin

Get your FREE business coaching call with Rob!

Sign up for one of the last few spots here!

There was an issue loading your timed LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*